Have you ever wondered how to clean love bugs or what is the best way to clean love bugs off your car?
REMOVE LOVE BUGS QUICK & EASY – Use the Love Bug Eraser
Does it really remove bugs, dirt & grime quickly & easily? Read what Bob Livingston, the publisher of MotorHome Magazine wrote in the July 2012 issue about cleaning bugs from the front of an RV:
“The Love Bug Eraser is an amazingly simple product that will change the way you tackle bug removal. It’s destined to allow owners to throw away most of the tools in their cleaning arsenal.”
“Using the Love Bug Eraser couldn’t be simpler. Just dip the eraser in a bucket of soapy water and clean away. It takes virtually no effort to remove anything in its path”.
“It worked amazingly well, removing all the bugs in just a few minutes”.
See how easily all the bugs, dirt & grime will be removed using only car wash soap & water – No expensive, polluting chemicals or sprays needed – I GUARANTEE IT or I will refund your money!
The Love Bug Eraser feels rough but cleans gently!
Wash your entire car with the Love Bug Eraser
- road grime
- brake dust
- minor road tar
The Love Bug Eraser is:
- reusable – just rinse and reuse over & over again
- safe for paint, clear coat, plastic, glass, metal
- cleans all bugs off with only car wash soap & water
- Quick & Easy
~ Wayne Garner from Lake Mary, FL. wrote: “It works very well on removing bugs and tar. It also worked very good on removing bird droppings using just soap and water."
~ Randy Redding from Tampa, FL. wrote: Used "The Boss Love Bug Eraser" this weekend on both my vehicles and boat and it worked great! It did a great job on the "pond scum" on the boat and the bug guts all over the front of both vehicles; it even took the tar like substance off the side of my truck from some road construction I went through!
~ Patrick O’Neill from Orlando, FL wrote: “It not only replaced the various brushes and sponges I used to use, but it also replaced many of the various cleaners (bug cleaners, windscreen cleaners, degreasers, etc). I was able to use just my regular soap and water!”
Some cleaning tips:
- Remove love bugs and all bugs daily or weekly from your car. The enzymes in the bodies of dead bugs will permanently mar your paint and sometimes cause it to chip off in spots. They must be removed!
- Do not use dish soap or harsh detergents as these will strip away your wax and harm your clear coat. Use a good quality car wash soap instead.
- Rinse your car at least 2 times before washing to help remove loose dirt, bugs, etc.
- Wax or polish your car every 2 to 3 months to keep your car looking its’ best and to prevent bugs from sticking.